General Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the videos, sheet music, instructional materials, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Colorado and the United States of America.
Submission of Content
- All content submitted to COMPANY whether via physical media, or electronic means (through email, website submissions, or other) become the property of COMPANY. This includes but is not limited to: videos, comments, sheet music, blog posts, and lessons.
- There will be no compensation for content submitted to COMPANY unless agreed to by COMPANY in writing.
By signing up as a member of [my] Talent Forge, you agree to the following additional terms of service:
- Members are expected to treat each other with respect.
- No “Flame Wars”. No Trolling. Just be nice.
- Violation of any [my] Talent Forge Policy or Term of Service may result in termination of membership without refund.
- Membership to [my] Talent Forge is provided at the sole discretion of COMPANY.
- Some Memberships may auto-renew. Your credit card will be charged automatically for this renewal.
- The sole recourse for dissatisfaction with the [my] Talent Forge services, is a refund (in full or part) of fees paid for membership. Refunds of membership fees will be at the sole discretion of COMPANY.