From your computer:
- You need to have a google account. This is the account that you use for things like gmail, google voice, and google plus. If you don’t have a google account, you can signup for one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- You need to have Google Chrome Installed. If you have the google Chrome web browser installed, proceed to step 2. If you don’t have chrome installed, go here and download chrome and install it on your computer.
- Next, install the google hangouts plugin for chrome. You can download and install it here: https://www.google.com/hangouts/ Click on the “Get Hangouts” button. Click on “Computers”. Click on Add to add it to Chrome.
- Go to the my Talent Forge Google+ page here using chrome: https://plus.google.com/+Mytalentforgecom/posts
- Login to Google if you aren’t already logged in.
- Click on the Follow Button to Follow my Talent Forge on Google Plus.
- You will receive an invitation to join the google plus event in your email.
- 30 minutes before the event is going to take place, click on the google hangouts event and select Join Hangout.
You must be logged in to post a comment.